> keehn on money
The need for money management skills defy age, gender, race and social status. A broad topic encompassing asset classes, investments, financial, retirement, tax and estate planning, where does one start?
Kelley customizes her money management presentations to each group. It's ideal if a short survey can be completed by your participants in advance to gauge their level of knowledge and experience.
A popular and timely range of topics that Kelley can address include:
- Case studies detailing a plethora of tips and financial solutions (can include credit basics)
- Investing 101
- Understanding stocks, bonds and mutual funds
- The world of hybrid investments
- RRSPs and RRIFs
- Basic financial, tax, retirement and estate planning
- The psychology of money
- Planning for a family
- Understanding credit
- Economics 101
- Getting out of debt
- Money mistakes to avoid
- Couples issues (regarding money)
- Women’s issues (regarding money)
- The Prosperity Factor Banking Game
- Teaching your children about money and finance
- Financial books and resources
- Developing & achieving financial goals
- Financial prosperity opportunities from home
- Money management at home (i.e. internet & telephone banking)
- How to allocate and manage your savings
- Elder/senior’s financial issues
- Questions to ask before you invest
- Negotiating a better rate; what your banker doesn’t want you to know
- Mortgage insurance; are you insuring the interest of the banks or yours?
- Invest or pay off your mortgage sooner?
- Blood money; how will you handle yours?
- Foundational financial planning
- Emotion & money
- History of money
- The economy game
- Using your Reticular Activating System for greater wealth
- Boomers and Blood Money
- The fate of the lottery winner; how to avoid it
- From Piggy Banks to Emergency accounts
Note: Kelley Keehn has been in the financial/investment industry for over a decade. Since merging her financial planning practice in the summer of 2005, she no longer holds any licence(s) to sell securities of any kind, nor provides advice giving, nor recommends or endorses any financial product. Please consult your financial, tax or legal council for investment and/or planning advice.