> working with the media
If money wasn't an issue, what could a massive advertising campaign do to boost your sales and recognition?
But if you don't have $100,000 or more for an effective ad campaign, Free Media is just what you need! You know the level of credibility that is achieved by the professional that is quoted regularly in the media. How about the professional on the morning news or with a regular feature column?
Have you ever asked why that person isn't you?
A better question would be, how can that person become you. Customers trust professionals that the media trusts. That's a fact. When a prospective or current client sees your name in the headlines or on television or radio, you're perceived as "the" expert in your field. Learn how to work with the media and have them promote your products and services. It's simple, easy and is the most affordable way to advertise your name and company. Better yet, it's free! This information packed workshop will teach you:
- 10 common mistakes to avoid with any press release
- How to write a release that gets noticed and what to say
- Templated headline's that anyone can customize that command the media's attention
- How to create your own press list
- When to use a wire service
- Simple shortcut's for writing your release
- When, where, who and how to send a successful release
- 5 things to NEVER do when dealing with the media
- How to significantly increase your chances for return interviews
- The media is calling - now what?
- 7 secrets for sailing through any interview
- How to write a release that has media calling YOU!
- Turning your finished media interviews into "credibility tools" for increased business
- How to build a media kit
- Ways to secure a regular column
- How to handle the tough questions that the media will ask
- Building relationships with media - how to feed them the right story at the right time
- And much, much more!
email us today for upcoming course workshops and details - click here
We also have a "working with the media" workshop customized to the financial community. Click here to learn more.