Do you have a worried workforce? Join Money Wise Workplaces to learn about how to attract and retain employees.
** Watch the recording here**
** Learn more about Money Wise Workplaces here **
The pandemic has taken its toll on workplaces and getting employees back into the office is complex. Inflation and increased expenses are the top concern of 85% of a recent National Payroll Institute survey and people are saving less as a result and are financially pressured.
This is creating a worried workforce that is spending time and productivity stressed about these issues, costing employers and the economy an estimated $20.3 billion dollars in output.
What can you as an employer do to alleviate employee stress and provide assistance?
This dynamic panel will explore:
• What’s keeping your employees up at night?
• How to manage quiet quitting
• What do workers want and what can employers do?
• How can you better set up your employees for success?
• Gain insights into the benefits & compensation packages employees are looking for
• How to attract and retain top talent in today’s tight employment market
• Learn how to infuse financial wellness & mental wellbeing to remain competitive
• Discover the key components in recruitment & retention today
- Steven Van Alstine, Vice President, Education, National Payroll Institute
- Clare Kumar, Productivity Catalyst & Executive Coach
- Evangeline Berube, Vice President Strategic Accounts, Robert Half
- Moderated by Kelley Keehn, Personal Finance Educator & found of Money Wise Workplaces